Welcome to My Rainbows!
These Terms and Conditions apply to www.MyRainbows.uk (the website, MR).
Please take care to read the conditions and terms below as by accessing this website you (the person viewing the website) are agreeing to them.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any special offer codes that we have publicised at any time without giving notice. Only one code may be used per transaction.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without My Rainbows’s prior written consent.
By placing an Order with MR an offer of a contract is made. This contract of sale will be detailed through an e-mail. The formation of the contract is completed upon the Order acceptance, which takes place when we dispatch the items ordered.
We reserve the right to refuse an Order if, for example, there was an error on the product listing (colour inaccuracies, pricing mistakes), or item availability, amongst other reasons. If this happens then we will contact you as soon as possible to rectify the issue.
Terms and Conditions regarding Klarna payments:
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.